About Interior Renovation Malaysia
Who Is Interior Renovation Malaysia?
Interior Renovation Malaysia a fast growing and one of the leading in interior design and renovation built industry, with its years of experience, comprehensive services and capabilities is able to handle renovation projects of varying complexities. We are One Stop Solutions provider for interior design, project management and renovation services. We offer a complete range of high end interior design and renovation services on both residential design, commercial design, retail design and government projects, even furniture solutions.
Our id designer & installer worker team experienced and dedicated that will provide you with the best of results. Our company always believes that with great knowledge and experience comes great renovation service. Our mission is to provide superior project management services to our valued clients, resulting in commercial and retail environments that provide tangible benefits and long term success. And our core focus is to deliver projects on time, on budget without compromising on quality.
What Interior Renovation Malaysia Do?
- Residential Design & Built:~
- Commercial Design & Built:~
- Government Project Management Design & Built:~
– Bed Room
– Bath Room
– Living Room
– Dining Room
– Custom Built-in Cabinet
– Custom Made Furniture
– Housing Development Project
– Club House
– Bar & Bistro
– Event Booth
– Reception Desk
– Class Room
– Services Counter
Our Procedure Arrangement
1st; Planning Phase
- Provides comprehensive inspiration id & renovation package for our client.
- Review existing floor plans or proposed new drawings for client.
- Begin our creative design concept with scheme for the personal and company.
- Review the proposed of construction site or space planning.
- Match client budget, timeline and construction schedule.
2nd; Getting Start For Interior Design Phase
- Present first draft layouts and elevations.
- Material and finishing selection, begin building full detailed specification document.
- Renovation materials selection.
- Interior design on 3D renderings supplied along with drawing package.
- Project management: obtaining quotes and pricing from suppliers or vendors.
- Preparing budgets, timelines and construction schedules.
- Obtain building construction permits.
3rd; Construction Phase
- Regular scheduled site visits.
- Project management.
- Purchase and delivery of materials.
- Consulting during construction process.
- Deficiency lists developed from walk trough’s.
- Project analysis.
- Finishing elements such as staging, furniture, accessories.
- Post construction follow up with client