Interior Project Management Sales Executive Career Opportunities
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call report, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Candidates must posses at least STPM/Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience sales in Interior Design, furniture or products related with Construction Industry.
- Good personalities, confident and willing to accept the challenge.
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin
- Attractive basic salary + allowances + commissions.
- Basic Salary from RM3k – RM5k.
- Posses own transport.
- Full time position available.