Interior Sales Designer Career Opportunities
- Good initiative and positives attitudes.
- To provide professional advice on Space Planning, Design Conceptualization, Materials and Color Scheme Specifications to customers based on their needs.
- Required to be able to manage areas like project costing as well as preparation of project quotation where else client will provided by the company.
- Prepare layout plans and 3D Drawings.
- Good design flair and knowledge in both residential and commercial project.
- Performs any other duty as assigned by management.
- Work closely with the project manager to ensure that all information necessary for the successful production of the design elements is clearly understood.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS Office, MS Powerpoint, Autocad, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop.
- Required Language (s) : Bahasa Melayu, English and Mandarin.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Interior Design & Sales is required for this position.
- Confident and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work independently and able to work to meet deadlines.
- Basic Salary + Allowance + Commission.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Buloh.
- Posses own transport.